The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Join the Thirty Paintings in 30 Days Challenge in January 2015!

Pin It  I know what you are thinking ... again?

It's that time of year again! January is the perfect month to start off your art career with a bang so why not join me to paint 30 Paintings in 30 Days? It's the best thing I have ever done in my art career! And this is my fifth Challenge!

To find out everything about the January 30 in 30 Challenge visit the website. I think all of your questions will be answered on the site and there is also a link to join the challenge. When you sign up, you will be added to the map shown here! Let's see if we can get over 1000 artists and top the 1063 artists that participated in September 2014!

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information!  www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails