The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty

Pin It

"Enchanting Eiffel"
Oil, 11" x 14" on stretched canvas
$750.00
Click here to purchase.


Thirty Things You Don't Know About Me


#20 - My favorite city in Europe is Paris. 

If you are ever in Paris you must take the two hour bike ride city tour that starts at the base of the Eiffel Tower. It's a a wonderful and easy ride and such a great way to see the highlights of the city. If you are flying straight in to Paris from the U.S. I highly recommend you take the bike ride/tour on your arrival day. It's the best cure for jet lag that I know!

This is day twenty of the Thirty Day Challenge. We are two thirds of the way done!!!

Next week I am releasing my 2015 workshop schedule. I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information!

I am also offering Monday Online Studio painting classes beginning October 2014! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to find out more.

 www.dickblick.com

2 comments:

Roberta @ ArtcyLucy Studio said...

My favorite of the month, Leslie! Outstanding! I remember going to the top, for our 20th anniversary. One of my favorite Paris moments. That...and eating Nutella crepes...mmmm. Thanks for bringing back lovely memories! And thank you for encouraging us to paint along with you. It's been a fantastic month so far!

Leslie Saeta said...

Thanks Roberta. Paris is so magical! And the Musee D'Orsay is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails