The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 20, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty

Pin It
Reflecting Glass
Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00
Click here to purchase.

I am in Ventura getting ready for tomorrow's website building workshop. I can't wait to meet all of the artists (new friends and old!). The workshop starts at 9:00 am and by 4:00 there should be eight new websites on the web ready to showcase and sell art! 

I spent the weekend continuing with the organization my art business. I finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I did lots more filing and shipped tons of stuff (paintings, aprons, etc.) so I feel like I am making progress. I think I will be finally caught up in about a week. And that will be just in time for me to start my state sales tax filing, which is due on January 31st. At some point I need to get a newsletter completed too!

Day twenty means we are 2/3 completed with the Challenge! Just ten more days and we will be done. Yippee! I can't wait.

My upcoming workshops:
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA
March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails