The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, May 24, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 24

Pin It
"Take Me Out"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Click here to view and purchase.

Many of us spend a lot of time on Facebook. I will admit that I am pretty addicted. For me Facebook is a wonderful way to share "current events" about my art, that is ...  what's happening right now. 

But have you ever wondered how well Facebook is working for you? There are two very cool sites that you can visit to get an idea as to how well your pages are doing compared to other pages similar to yours. And of course they are free.

I will warn you though. As well as I thought I was doing posting on Facebook it appears I still have a lot of work to do! Now, I know that about 90% of my posts are on my Profile Page and those aren't reflected in this study. But don't be dismayed with the results. Instead, look at the recommendations and learn from the feedback. It's awesome information!

So the Day Twenty-Four Challenge is to use at least one of these links to see how your Facebook Fan Page is doing. Please note, these only work for Pages, not your Timeline or Profile Page.

#1 - Compare your Fan Page with AgoraPulse Barometer
#2 - Score your page with LikeAlyzer

Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails