The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sunlit Harbor - SOLD

Pin It
"Sunlit Harbor"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel
$550.00 
Sold.

I taught a workshop last week in Carmel, Indiana. And that's Carmel as in the "candy".  I was lucky enough to be invited by Renaissance Fine Art Gallery and host Kathleen O'Neil Stevens to teach a workshop with 15 wonderful artists.  We painted for two days and completed three wonderful paintings. We painted, worked hard but laughed a long the way. Carmel is a great town and has a wonderful Arts District. I cannot wait to go back!
Here are some wonderful photos of my students and their fabulous paintings! My demo, titled "Sunlit Boats" is pictured above.










 Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails