The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Home Away From Home - SOLD

Pin It
"Home Away From Home"
Oil, 8" x 10" on canvas panel.
Sold. 

I have been busy these past few weeks finishing up paintings that have been commissioned as college graduation gifts. They are so fun to paint as I can only imagine the fun times and soon to be memories represented in the scenes of the paintings. I am currently working on Stanford, Cal and a Notre Dame painting. I promise to post them when they are completed (or have been gifted to the graduate!).
I still have some time to be able to paint a few more of these paintings so if you are looking for a unique and special graduation gift just let me know.

May is going to be a crazy month. I have created a "30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days" Challenge which you can sign up for here. And two of my webinARTs classes start on May 6th. I am offering the Marketing 101 course and launching the new Marketing 102 course. It's still not too late to sign up. 
Do it for yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails