The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Thirsty

Pin It
"Thirsty"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
$350.00
Click here to purchase this painting.

It feels great to be back in the studio again. Today was Monday Open Studio and I completed two paintings! This was the first and boy was it fun to paint! The small cranberry glass belonged to my mother-in-law and I just love how it came out! I am normally not a huge fan of carnations but I love this single one, leaning on the side of the glass.
I hope you are all in the studio this month. I am aiming for four hours a day (Mon - Fri) and really hope to finish five paintings a week. Wish me luck!
If you live near Indianapolis please consider joining me for a two day palette knife painting workshop. If you need a boost and want to feel goo about your art, then this is the workshop for you. It's March 26 - 27 and there are a few spots left! Hotel accommodations are very inexpensive and we are going to have fun! Click here for more information.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails