The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Late in the Day - SOLD

Pin It
"Late in the Day"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
Sold.


I haven't painted many boats lately so I thought it might be fun to paint boats during this week's Monday Open Studio. I love this one because the dark trees and green reflections in the water provide a nice contrast to the bright colors on the boats. Thee third boat on the left was an after thought and was added in during the last thirty minutes. I think it balances out the composition. I'm glad I added it in!

It's been a busy week getting ready for my workshop in Indianapolis. Then we have the NCAA Swimming Championships and I am home home and teaching a three day workshop on my first day back! I didn't realize March/April were going to be so busy. Of course I love it!

I hope you will join us for the Artists Helping Artists radio show this week. We have an amazing guest artist, Carolyn Anderson on the show. I cannot wait to interview her!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

Thank you again Leslie. Can't wait for the next challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails