The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Twenty-Six

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Waiting for Sundae", Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00 with display easel.


Usually I am a day ahead in the Challenge and able to post my painting in my nightly blog. But we just arrived home after spending two and a half days in Arizona cheering our son and the Stanford swim team. It was wonderful but the eight hour drive home today was especially tough with the rain and fog. I really hate driving in thick fog!
So, I will be painting two paintings tomorrow (I hope!) so I can get back on track. 
Update - my painting for today is posted!
I wanted to mention that I have had a couple of cancels in my Atlanta workshop so there are a few last minute spots open. The workshop is February 11 - 13 and includes a home cooked gourmet dinner by yours truly! Follow this link for more information. To register, just email me.
I also added a workshop in Indianapolis on March 26th and 27th. It's through Renaissance Fine Art and Kathleen O'Neil Stevens is awesome! This will be my first time teaching a workshop in this part of the country and my only chance this year so if you are interested, please don't delay to sign up. Click here for more information. 
I cannot believe we are on day twenty-six. We are almost done. Wow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails