The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Nineteen

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Bright Reflections", Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00 with display easel.
Click here for purchase information. 

I went on a scavenger hunt throughout my house yesterday and found about twenty things that I thought would look good in a painting. The silver cup in the painting above was one of them. I then had a "photo session" and took another 250 photos. My photo set up looked like this:


It's nothing fancy, just an old desktop easel, clip-on light, glass palette and scrap book paper (for background colors).  But I have my next ten paintings already planned out! And I have all of my first day "painting exercises" ready for my next workshop.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails