The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Seven

Pin It
The prize for the 7th Day of Christmas is a copy of my new book, "A Year of Palette Knife Paintings".
Day Six Winner is Katherine Fleming!

I cannot believe we are already on the 7th Day of Christmas giveaway! Today's prize is a copy of my new book and I just received a box of them so they are ready to ship! And all you need to do to qualify for this giveaway is go to my Available Paintings and let me know which painting is your favorite. I am working on my goals for next year and I would love your input to know which paintings are most liked! Leave your comment here or on my Facebook profile or fan page. Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leslie, my favorite painting is titled " sitting still.". This is for the day 7 giveaway, thanks!! Leslie Newman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails