The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Best of 2011

Pin It
The Best of 2011 - My Favorite Paintings
(at least according to me ...)

OK. So I realize selecting my favorite paintings of 2011 is completely subjective. I am sure you might disagree with some of my selections and if you want to take a look at the entire collection from the year, click here. But these are my favorites ... and not just because they sold or I like the colors. Some of them were painted quickly, others  took days. Some sold and some did not. In fact, the ones that are not sold are: the "two sailboats" and "rooster" in the top row, the "under the umbrella" painting in the second row and the "yellow umbrellas" and "reflection of the pavilion" in the bottom row. Some are 6" x 6" and some are 11" x 14". The most interesting fact about my choices ... less than half are paintings of boats! So, what do you think? Which is your favorite?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails