The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, November 11, 2011

hazy Afternoon in Balboa - SOLD

Pin It
"Hazy Afternoon in Balboa"
Oil, 11" x 14" framed.
Sold.

Ok. So I know you are thinking "Wait, the Lakers are on strike, how can she be offering a special?". A little history first .... Every year during the NBA playoffs I offer a discount on my paintings. The discount is based on on how many points the Lakers beat their opponents. So if the Lakers win by 20, then my paintings are 20% off. And yes, the Lakers did win by 36 points in a playoff game last year. So needless to say, I sold a lot of paintings that day!
So, since the Lakers are not playing (yet)  I decided to base my "discount" on the outcome of the Stanford v. Oregon game. So ... if Stanford wins, I will discount my paintings by the point differential. I realize Stanford has averaged a 26 point victory this entire season but we all know the Oregon game will likely be close. But if the Cardinal win big, then all of my paintings will also be discounted big.
And one qualification ... paintings already showing in a gallery cannot be included in the promotion. 
Go Cardinal! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Great post has been shared with us for the sake of our information! House painting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails