The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Vacation - SOLD

Pin It
Summer Vacation
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
Sold. 
I had a request to paint another boat scene with "no blue". It's always tough, but certainly can be done. It just takes a bit of interpretation. And green paint.  

My best friend Dreama was here last week and we spent the day together in South Pasadena. She had a chance to see the Carriage House Studio up close and in person. So we thought we would take a photo inside. We probably should have set up our easels and panted ... but sadly that did not happen. Some of you may not know that I am A LOT taller than Dreama so in this photo I am lamely attempting to not look so tall ... oh well. Finally, you should check out my incoming workshop schedule. Dreama and I have one spot left in our September 2011 workshop (it will be held in Pasadena) so if you are looking for an incredible four day painting and motivational experience ... sign up now!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails