The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Daily Marketing Tips

Pin It
My dear friend Dreama mentioned to me this morning that I need to promote the fact that I offer Free Daily Marketing Tips on my Facebook Fan Page. The tips are really good (if I do say so myself!) and if you are an artist you might want to follow them. In fact, today's tip lets you know how to take any photo and create the "stacked" image pictured above.
If you follow the link to my fan page, you should LIKE my page so you will be able to see my daily tips on your facebook home page. There are already 40 tips posted on my page, many of them are tips that every artist should and can use! The tips pertain to blogging, websites, facebook and general art tips so don't miss out. And I post five tips a week (that's right, I take the weekends off ... hah)!
This week I will also post a tip as to how you can add your signature to your blog posts ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails