The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vintage Charm

Pin It
Palette Knife Painting by Leslie Saeta
"Vintage Charm"
Oil, 8" x 10" framed.
Click here to purchase this painting.

I am in Minneapolis at the Junior National Boy's Volleyball championships. This is a really wonderful town and a terrific place to visit. If you recall, I was here in late March but the weather was a bit cooler (ok, that's an understatement) and we didn't get a chance to explore the city. My husband and I are about to head out to visit some art galleries so I am very excited to do more exploring!

I hope you are following my fanpage on Facebook as I am offering a Daily Marketing Tip for Artists that you do not want to miss! Just go to my Fanpage and click LIKE and you can follow the tips! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails