The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nightime Reflections on the Pavillion

Pin It
"Nightime Reflections on the Pavilion"
Oil, 8" x 8" 
$450.00 framed.
Available at Gale's Restaurant.

I have a last minute opportunity to show some of my paintings at Gale's Restaurant so I have been living in my studio finishing up some new paintings. This is one of the three new paintings just completed and I love it. There's something about the colors that I really love.
I am also excited because as of tomorrow I will have a summer intern helping me with my art business. She attends the same high school as my boys and I am thrilled she will be helping me out three days a week. I have an exhaustive list of what I hope she can accomplish. The good news is we will be documenting her role as Dreama and I hope to discuss how to use interns or "virtual assistants" in your art business on one of our "Artists Helping Artists" radio shows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails