The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Hour - SOLD

Pin It



"Happy Hour"
Oil, 6" x 6" with display easel.
Sold.
Every once in a while I find a composition that I like and I usually paint the same composition in many  variations ... different scenes, colors, light, whatever ... This painting is a newer version of the one I painted in my workshop last week. The larger one, a 12" x 12" sold so quickly that I was bummed. So, I decided to paint a "greener" one and try it in a smaller size. Next up? A ... 24" x 24" canvas ... and I am not kidding!
And ... I should probably mention the title of this painting is based on how happy I was for the hour (ok, it was a lot longer than an hour) while painting this one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails