The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Boat Load of Boats

Pin It
"A Boat Load of Boats"
A collection of boat paintings ...

Yep. I thought it mght be fun to put together a collage of some of my recent boat paintings. All of them are for sale and you can find them here. I might even paint a few more this week ... so check back soon!

I have been busy these past few months with my One on One Marketing Consultations. I absolutely love providing this service and helping artists sell their art. Each session lasts 90 minutes and usualy involves a pretty comprehensive discussion about an artists' blog and website.

The last two sessions acheived some pretty remarkable results. With one artist I spent some time examining the pricing structure for her art. Within a few weeks she sold two paintings each valued over $500 as a result of our session. Another artist changed the process in which visitors to her blog could purchase art. In the first week she sold two paintings totaling $500. Both artists told me they would not have made these sales without the marketing consultation. Of course there is no guarantee, but I am absolutely thrilled!! Follow the link for more information about my One on One Marketing Consultations.

6 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I just love your collages of the boat paintings. You are the Queen! And I have no doubt that your consultation had those sales as a direct result. You rock at marketing, too!

TheChieftess said...

Darn! I thought this was in one painting!!! I love the concept!!! Very cool arrangement!

martinealison said...

Très beau patchwork de vos oeuvres et de couleurs...
Bisous

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love this collage. What a great idea!!

Dreama said...

Leslie--I am so glad you are making your expertise available for other artists who need your valuable input into getting their proverbial ducks in a row for selling and sharing their art! You know you have my whole hearted recommendation!

Martha Kisling said...

I love all the beautiful colors you use in your paintings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails