The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reflections on the Pavilion - SOLD

Pin It
"Reflections on the Pavilion"
11" x 14"on museum quality canvas panel.
Sold.

After painting like a maniac for the past few months, the next two days will be spent framing, labeling and cataloging all of my paintings. I will deliver 46 paintings in the next few days to Randy Higbee Gallery, Debra Huse Gallery and Gale's Restaurant. Yesterday I dropped off two at Segil Fine Art Gallery. Needless to say, there will be no paintings left to decorate the walls of my house. So on Wednesday I will be back in my studio to continue painting to fill up the empty walls in time for Christmas! Yikes!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a very peaceful painting. lovely.

martinealison said...

Julie a raison, tout doux, tout calme pour se remettre des émotions... Cette peinture doit vous ramener à plus de sérénité...
Bisous et à bientôt

Peter Lee said...

Nice!!
I like your color scheme in this painting - just blue and orange.
I think it keeps the painting fresh and well balanced.

TheChieftess said...

I like this! Very summery!

Kathy Cousart said...

Leslie,
Love this one, just beautiful. I have faith that you will fill your home with more new paintings in no time!

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Love seeing all your new, larger works for all these shows, solo and group, that you are in. Only one thing would make it better---if I could see it them person!

CHRIS MURRAY said...

wow Leslie-this is stunning!

Anita Tresslar said...

Nice painting. WOW! I'm tired just hearing about all that work. Especially the framing part.

Jerry Stocks said...

This is a fabulous, breathtaking painting. Enjoy all your shoes.

Jerry Stocks said...

I meant, enjoy all your shows. Sorry for the typo.

claire christinel said...

Gorgeous colours and textures Leslie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails