The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Fine Day - Sold

Pin It
"One Fine Day"
Oil, 30" x 30"
Sold.

Sorry I don't have a better photo of this commission, but I have discovered I am much better at photographing smaller paintings. I just can't get a good photo of a 30" x 30" ... even in 95 degree sunny weather (isn't it November?). The photograph does not do justice to the painting as you cannot see any of the highlights or detail work ... I guess you will just have to take my word for it!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

On n'est jamais satisfait des résultats photographiques de nos toiles... les rouges ne sont pas des rouges... les verts deviennent jaunes... les jaunes des ocres... manque de contraste certain... mais finalement il vaut bien mieux posséder les originaux !!
Certes le résultat que vous avez obtenu n'est peut-être pas à la hauteur de vos espérances, mais moi j'aime bien ce trio...
Bisous
ps : Un peu de soleil me ferait plaisir!

Dreama said...

I am thinking you needed me there to hold it at the correct angle to photograph it..:))) Beautiful work--lucky collectors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails