The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Reruns - The Church

Pin It
"The Church"
Oil, 6" x 8" on canvas panel.
$250.00 framed.
This is one of my favorite paintings. It represents "anytown USA" and I love the shadows and light on the main building. I am still posting "reruns" although I never made it to the easel today ... ended up spending most of the day at the Apple Store and on my computer. I was able to install a "favicon" on my website (see Tuesday'a post if you are not sure what a favicon is ... or ask Dreama) and I changed the navigation bar on every page of my website. I created one that has the green from my logo and it took me three hours to change every page of my website. Not easy, but well worth it. I hope! Although I am seeing blurry by about now ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one~!

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely one, Leslie. I don't believe I've ever seen it before.

Dreama said...

I don't remember this one either and I love it! Glad we are in rerun season 'cause obviously I have missed some classics..:) And yeah--don't even get me started on the favicon topic...would you please slow down so I can at least see the back of your head in this race from time to time...:))))
Now, all I want for Christmas is a favicon...

Sandra Galda said...

Nice job on this one!

Marian Fortunati said...

Okay... I'm going to have to search all over to see what a favicon is...
I'm sure whatever it is ... it's terrific.. you always manage to come up with great ideas

You are always teaching me new things... THANKS!

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Lovely. Your land and sea paintings have equal interest for me. Colors are delightful. This one is very striking.

Gwen Bell said...

Love this one with it's bold red roof and cool shadows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails