The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Three on the Bay

Pin It
"Three on the Bay"
Oil, 10" x 20" on stretched canvas.
$450 unframed.

Sold.
I am not sure how many of you have had a chance to catch my Blog Talk Radio Show. It's called "Artists Helping Artists" and we basically talk about ways to market your art on-line. It has been a wonderful experience for me and the good news is ... if you can't join the call you can always log on to Blog Talk Radio and listen to a recorded version of the call. Normally we have about 10 artists on the line but we average between 100 - 150 "listens" during the week.
A dear friend (and amazing artist), Dreama Tolle Perry, has agreed to co-host the show with me. Today's call was all about Facebook, and how you can sell art using your Facebook profile, fan page and even advertising. Next week we are going to discuss hosting your own art show, either in your home (or a friend's) or on-line. So stop by and join us. Or listen to past shows. It's fun!

Upcoming Episodes


  • 5 comments:

    Dreama Tolle Perry said...

    Love this newest painting--you always nail it with great design and use of color--and I love the finish of a palette knife!

    Looking forward to our next blogradio show!!!

    Art with Liz said...

    I am going to try and get into the past shows as there's no way I can connect from down here! Another great painting Leslie!

    Anonymous said...

    This painting really speaks...love the dark shadows.

    I am telling you....watch out Sirius or XM radio...here comes Leslie! awesome job on "Facebook" topic. looking forward to next ones.

    Linda Popple said...

    Great painting! Love the reflections and your color palette!

    I haven't listened to your radio show, but sounds like something I will do this weekend!

    Michelle said...

    A beautiful trio of boats. Your talk show sounds very interesting...I'll be tuning in!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails