The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Sunshine Award

Pin It

This past week, I have received the Sunshine award from Karen Bruson, Mitzi Easley, Julie Hill and Tammy Hext. Thanks guys! I am honored to have received this award. Now it appears that many of the 12 bloggers that I would pass this award on to have already received it!

The rules for accepting the award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they received this award.
Link to the person from whom you received this award

The people I want to send this to are:
1. Randy Higbee - he owns http://www.kingofframe.com and they have the most amazing frames! His 6" x 6" frames only cost $30 and he does a "float mount" that allows for the entire canvas board to be seen. They are so cool! And e is the kindest person I have met in this industry!
2. Dreama Tolle Perry - because I think you are wonderful and I love your paintings. That is probably why I own three of them.
3. Vicki Shuck - because you have so much talent and your paintings of moms and their kids are simply amazing!
4. Robin Cheers - because your live paintings of weddings are about the coolest new idea I have seen in years!
5. Laurie Allee - because the photos you take in South Pasadena have served and an inspiration for many of my paintings!
6. Marian Fortunati - because you were so kind to me when I first entered the blogger world and I love your paintings!
7. Oriana Kacicek - because your paintings look more real than life itself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails