The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pin It
"Laguna Coast"
Oil, 11" x 14" on canvas panel
$700.00 framed.

I am posting an older painting (sorry) because I just couldn't get in to my studio today. But I have four days this weekend to paint ... with no interruptions so you will see lots of new paintings, I promise!
Please join me and other artists for our first "Artists Helping Other Artists" conference call this Thursday at 9:00 a.m. PST. All of the call-in information is listed at the top right side of my blog. We will just share ideas and experiences. The topic is "newsletters" but we can really talk about anything you want!

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Leslie,
Lovely, harmonious painting. I will try to join in the conference call.

Anonymous said...

Old for you...new to me...great feeling to this one. Talk to you on the "party line" tomorrow (if not sooner)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails