The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Gifts for My Family

Pin It


Balboa nd Boat Oil, 6" x 8" Sold Main Beach Oil, 8" x 6" Sold
Oil painting is my passion and I have promised myself that I would spend more time painting in 2009. I just finished these paintings as a gift for my sister. One was a Christmas gift and the other was for her belated birthday ... which is on Valentine's Day! My sister lives in Laguna Beach so I did two ... Main Beach and the Balboa Pavillion. They are small ... 6" x 8" ... but I really like the size!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, its your favorite son..... (matt)

The Balboa painting might actually be my favorite... So I expect one hanging in my room by tomorrow... please ;]

Leslie Saeta said...

Just go visit your Aunt in Laguna and steal it off the wall ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails