The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Palos Verdes

Pin It
La Venta Inn Oil, 8" x 10"
This painting is sold.
I have been thinking a lot this week about the high school years I spent in Palos Verdes. This must be due to the fact that I have three high school aged boys and they just finished finals. My boys are great, in fact ... they are wonderful. I painted this painting of the La Venta Inn ... which I actually never visited in all the years we lived in Palos Verdes (sorry mom!). Apparently it is a great place for weddings and has a beautiful view of the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
I still check in with your blog regularly....I LOVE your work! A friends' daughter got married at the La Venta Inn so I passed on your blog info to her....I thought maybe she would want to buy it for them as a gift. I have such fond memories of growing up in PV (Rolling Hills)
I'm still excited to see the NC lake painting someday on the blog! Anyway, I really enjoy seeing all your work - it is soooo good. Laura Huffman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails