The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Into the Sunset

Pin It
In To the Sunset, Oil, 10" x 8"
This painting is for sale.
I painted this painting this past weekend when it was pouring outside. Seemed to be the right scene to paint as I imagined I was on a beach somewhere ... instead trapped inside on a crummy Southern California day!
The sun did come out on Sunday as I went to the Artist's Reception at Whites Gallery in Montrose. There were tons of people in attendance and the art was really great. I met some very nice fellow artists and I look forward to getting to know them well. Since I am so new to this it is great to have so many wonderful resources. I was really impressed with White's and their permanent collection. If you are looking for art, I highly suggest you head up there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails