The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotta love the tropics!

Pin It
I have been in Mexico for three days with clients so no painting yoday ... loved the warm weather! I posted three posts on Monday to make up whilte I was gone so I think I am still on schedule updating my blog ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting. Nice job on the color!

Anonymous said...

I like this paiting. How was Puerta Vallarta?
Your brother (the good looking one)

Leslie Saeta said...

Anonymous (the good looking brother, that is ...),
Thanks for posting and actually reading my blog! Of course I know which brother this is ... love you ... both!
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails