The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Everyone Else's Favorite Painting

Pin It
Balbo Ferris Wheel, Oil 12" x 16" Sold
Of all the paintings I did last year, I think this was everyone's favorite. I painted it while we were in Balboa and I think the colors make it a nice painting! It was juried into two shows and sold on New Year's Eve to my favorite collector!
I just spent 30 hours over the past three days at a swim meet with my son so I am exhausted and WAY behind in my painting schedule! This will be a very busy week!

2 comments:

Becky said...

LSaeta - Yes, you asked me if you could use some of my photos for doing some oil painting. And I'm fine with that! I'd love to see the finished product, so let me know when it's done!

Leslie Saeta said...

Becky - Hopefully I will finish it today! I promise to let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails