The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

84 Degrees and Sunny

Pin It
Boats for Dinner Club Oil, 8" x 6" Sold
The weather in South Pasadena has been insane this week. Sunny, hot and well, not what you would expect in January ... anywhere ... Apparently tomorrow is supposed to be in the high eighties. Wow. So, given the lovely weather, why not post another boat painting? I painted this painting in December so I could take it to a dinner party for the gift exchange. One of my dearest friends ended up with it and she was kind enough to bring the painting back since I had forgotten to photograph it. It is 6" x 8", oil and with a palette knife, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the knife strokes on this painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails